Fast Loop Systems
Bring The Pipeline To The Instrument
Fast Loop systems “bring the Pipeline to the instrument” allowing for the more strategic location of equipment and can deliver fuel to many systems at once. The Fast Loop systems utilize Additive Systems Inc. Magnetic Drive High System Pressure (2800 PSIG) pump for reliable leak-free operation. PLC operated and supplied with Electronic loop flow detection and electric motor operated shutoff valve.
Features at a Glance
Can be designed from one line to multiple lines in one location.
- Powder Coated tubular fast loop frame
- Additive systems high pressure magnetically coupled pump (8 G.P.M.)
- Baldor 1 h.p. EX proof motor (CL5023A-M22A) with internal Heaters and power isolation switch
- Fluid Components, Inc. Flow switch
- Worcester Explosion Proof Motor operated Valve (MOV)
- Overpressure Relief on pump
- 3000 lbs 3/4″ ball valves, Stainless Steel tubing gauge port, and Y strainer with blow down port
- Documentation including CAD drawings and operation logic assistance for your PLC control
- Optional ITT/NEO-DYNE series 100P P/N 100P52CC6 incoming line Pressure Switch
Fast Loop Systems
CL5023A-M22A Explosion Proof
115/230 VAC Single Phase
Additive Systems International
Maximum Incoming Pressure
From our floor to in-the-field, Meter Engineers products are manufactured and supported with rigorous detail. We proudly stand behind our products as a world-class support team; ready to assist customers when and how they need it. We are here for you.
Do you need a metering solution for a specific application or flow rate on a job site? Or perhaps, you are looking for a custom prover product that delivers accuracy and dependability, but needs to adhere to some unique requirements? Contact our sales team, today!
Let's Stay In Touch
Meter Engineers continuously strives to develop the most innovative solutions for the Petroleum Industry and our customers. Sign up and be the first to know about products, services and support because exciting news is always worth sharing.