Pipeline Haze Analyzer
The Haze Tracker is a quality control instrument for pipe-lines to track the clarity of the product being transported. Also known as the Pipeline Haze Rating System, this instrument simulates the ASTM standard D4176. The system provides continuous (4 second) updates of product integrity via a CRT located in the Control Center. As the pipeline industry continues to improve the productivity of the work-force, this unit will become essential in providing accurate and continuous observations of product color and clarity.
- Sight Glass
- High pressure rating of 1800 PSIG working pressure.
- Constructed from stainless steel with triple layer Pyrex safety glass.
- Automatic flushing/cleaning of lenses.
- Video transmission to remote monitor with standard twisted pair wiring.
- Analog/digital communications via RS-485
- Optional Remote Video Access
- Computer & I/O
- Standard Pentium based computer with special video card and video monitor.
- 4-20 ma haze rating output for chart recorder/display/SCADA system.
- High resolution color CCD camera.