Bring the Pipeline to the Instrument
Fast Loop systems “bring the Pipeline to the instrument” allowing for more strategic location of equipment and are capable of delivering fuel to many systems at once.
The Fast Loop systems utilize Additive Systems Inc. Magnetic Drive High System Pressure (2800 PSIG) pump for reliable leak free operation.
PLC operated and supplied with Electronic loop flow detection and electric motor operated shutoff valve. Can be designed from one line to multiple lines in one location.
- Powder Coated tubular fast loop frame
- Additive systems high pressure magnetically coupled pump (8 G.P.M.)
- Baldor 1 h.p. EX proof motor (CL5023A-M22A) with internal Heaters and power isolation switch
- Fluid Components, Inc. Flow switch
- Worcester Explosion Proof Motor operated Valve (MOV)
- Overpressure Relief on pump
- 3000 lbs 3/4″ ball valves, Stainless Steel tubing gauge port, and Y strainer with blow down port
- Documentation including CAD drawings and operation logic assistance for your PLC control
- ITT/NEO-DYNE series 100P P/N 100P52CC6 incoming line Pressure Switch