New Preventative Maintenance Program
APLI is pleased to announce our new preventative maintenance program. Under this program, APLI will send a technician to your site to service your equipment on a semiannual, annual, or combination program. The semiannual procedure is basic preventative maintenance, the annual maintenance procedure is a complete inspection, cleaning and thorough check-out of your equipment and the combination agreement combines both the semiannual and annual trips and comes with a limited warranty.
This program includes the following procedures.
Every 6 months
Inspect clean and adjust:
- Inspect and clean sight glass
- Torque bolts
- Tighten electrical connections
- Clean camera lens, adjust settings and alignment
- Clean computer, internal components, and electronics
- Inspect and clean light source.
- Test function of float switch
- Test function of heater and thermostat
- Test self-cleaning system
- Check photo cell
- Run haze factor test
- Replace lamp inside light source
- Every 12 months
- Everything listed under the 6-month plan